My Intro

Started by mathematics, June 26, 2009, 09:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mathematics

Hi, my name's WILL and my 2 interests were mathematics and tetris.
I used to play tnet2, meet John there. Fluke win against him a few times, lost to him consistently a few hundred times.
Haven't really played much tetris since tnet2 went down but i occasionally play blocktrix now.

Blink

hey you made it! thanks for coming.

EnFuego

Math = fun  (notice the equal sign that emphasizes how much fun math is)

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: EnFuego
Math = fun  (notice the equal sign that emphasizes how much fun math is)

I'd actually say Maths ≡ Fun

Except I wouldn't, because I have to do it at University and it sucks balls.

meow

mathematics, come to blockbox

blockboxgame.com

mathematics

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
because I have to do it at University and it sucks balls.
Oh, what do you study at university? I'm guessing some sort of engineering? usually science students don't say it sucks T_T

Hi meow. I tried blockbox once, i couldn't load the java thing so i gave up, tried it again today and it worked lol. is there a way to change the sensitivity?

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: mathematics
Oh, what do you study at university? I'm guessing some sort of engineering? usually science students don't say it sucks T_T

Haha, yeah, General Engineering. It's not so bad, I just hate vectors and anything related to them. Also Fourier series.

TWF

Quote from: mathematics

Hi meow. I tried blockbox once, i couldn't load the java thing so i gave up, tried it again today and it worked lol. is there a way to change the sensitivity?
By sensitivity you probably mean the autoshift settings (how fast pieces move left or right when you hold those keys, usually called DAS for Delayed AutoShift). You can adjust those in "advanced options". The delay before shifting starts is most likely what you'll want to alter to change sensitivity. The number is a number of frames (60ths of a second) before autoshift engages. Most players here probably use something between 8 and 12. 20 would be pretty slow.

The other number is how many frames a piece takes between moving columns. 1 is standard, meaning once autoshift engages the piece will move one column per frame. Use 0 only if you're intense, it takes some getting used to.

Note that these options only work for 40lines, block driller modes, and versus (the marathon and expert modes, being based on TGM game modes, have fixed DAS settings).

MELLYY

AjP

Quote from: MELLYY
i hate you

someone restrain this woman

hi math

ohitsstef

yuh come to blockbox

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

MELLYY

Quote from: AjP
someone restrain this woman

hi math

.....................meanieeee ;[ its not like im hating u!
why can't i hate him!