Greetings Active Tetris Community

Started by OliWins, July 14, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OliWins

Ahem,

hello..

My name is Oli.

I have been a massive Tetris fan/nerd/player/whatever for a long time and have always wanted to find a decently active community of Tetris players.

After a long and vigorous 5 minute search through Google I've found this place to be the most active of all.

I'm not entirely sure what to expect by joining harddrop.com but I'm hoping some mutual feelings about Tetris can be found here as well as hopefully some competitive/casual players to converse/play with.

Uh so yeah, I'm really friendly and like to talk about pretty much everything - not just Tetris. So if you want to chat or whatever then feel free.

I like coffee and cats and music, always open to making new friends blahblah welcome message over.

Hopefully I won't get in trouble for posting too much on the forums

Okey_Dokey

Welcome!

Quote from: OliWinsAfter a long and vigorous 5 minute search through Google I've found this place to be the most active of all.
Well, the forums aren't really active. If you look for more active places, then I recommend HardDrop's Discord server and the Tetris Reddit. In the HardDrop discord you can also find links to other Tetris discords.

z2sam

Hello and welcome Oli! And yea the live chat is on discord, that's where the action happens today mostly.