How Can I Join the Netplay Servers?

Started by lukarkid9001, June 24, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukarkid9001

I would really like to play with others on the harddrop netplay servers, but it will not allow me to connect for some reason. Do I have to become a member and link something in order to play?

Thanks,
Lukarikid9001

Blink

Quote from: lukarkid9001
I would really like to play with others on the harddrop netplay servers, but it will not allow me to connect for some reason. Do I have to become a member and link something in order to play?

Thanks,
Lukarikid9001

Hi lukarkid, the NullpoMino server has been giving our server issues so I took it down awhile back.  It should be up now, i'll keep an eye on it to see if it causes problems this time around.

lukarkid9001

Quote from: Blink
Quote from: lukarkid9001

Thanks,
Lukarikid9001

Hi lukarkid, the NullpoMino server has been giving our server issues so I took it down awhile back.  It should be up now, i'll keep an eye on it to see if it causes problems this time around.

Thanks for the response! Looking forward to playing online soon.  

XaeL

Note that you won't find many players on.

I suggest instead playing jstris.jezevec10.com, which is a newer, web based version.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.