Worldwide Combos Beta Tournament 3

Started by noelnadal, May 14, 2018, 06:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noelnadal

Hi!

Registration for Beta Tournament 3 on Worldwide Combos is now open. The tournament starts on May 21st, 00:00 UTC.

The tournament rules did not change since the last tournament, that is: 2 minutes for one round, no KO limit.

This tournament will feature two divisions, so that you will play against players that have approximately your level. All participants will be taking part in a pool round, and play against three or four different players. After the pool round, players will be seeded in their division's single elimination bracket.

Note that, if there are a lot of participants in Div. 2 (more than 20), I might split the participants into two brackets (Div. 2 and Div. 3).

Since the Tournament rankings is not very accurate yet, you will be able to choose in which Division to register. Here are a few tips if you don't know where to go.

* If you can consistently Sub 40 in the Sprint mode (no matter where), you should definitely join the Division 1.
* If you can hardly (or never) Sub 50 in the Sprint mode (no matter where), you should definitely join the Division 2.
* If you are inbetween, then it is up to you, and to your multiplayer skills. If you really can't decide, please register in both divisions, and then I will choose your division for you.

Of course, you will eventually take part in one division only. You will be asked to fill up a timetable, so that the server knows when you are available for playing and schedules your matches accordingly. This is not mandatory, yet it is meant to help you, as you won't need to contact your opponents to schedule your matches.

All other informations are on the tournament pages. Do not hesitate to contact me if you find any bugs or don't understand something. And do not forget to bring your friends, to make things even more fun!

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Register for Beta Tournament 3 - Div. 1[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Register for Beta Tournament 3 - Div. 2[/div]