Needing help understanding the Wiki

Started by BlueGuitarCL, March 01, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueGuitarCL

After taking a rest on tetris, when the third trimester of the past year arrived, I re-opened my facebook account and I started playing again from zero bc my old TB account was deleted.

Then of a couple of Tetris hours, I remembered my old TetrisFriends account which i used to play when I was a 7-years-old kid. I was rank 7 on Arena in that moment. Playing through a week on there I realized that all those players were still playing based on B2B Tetrises, style that i was playing during my childhood. Then I started to play arena and i reached gold then of a week. bc on my tetris-break days i tried the game that's actually my fav Tetris clone until now: Cultris II. Now I fall in there where I need my speed. and there i learned from multiplayer rooms the combo upstaking.

i found hardrop discord invite link on the C2 discord and then i searched of what was that. Then i got onto the webpage founding a lot of threads from the wiki and the fourms and the only thing I learned the LOJI-TZS perfect clear opener. The other stuff i didn't understood because there's so many messy technical stuff that it's hard to understand for me that im starting to introduce myself on more technical stuff of tetris, and anyone made an order for read the topics for a more easy and enjoyable way to learn.

Along  all my tetris arena journey on TF I met some nince friends, but because i'm improving myself i have the fear of letting them without me on gold (When i wrote this i was rank 15) so i want to be their mentor and for newer friends meanwhile i'm learning.

So, in order to understand the wiki and new fourm threads talking about tetris things (Such as a new TSD + PerfectClear opener for example) without confusions what i should read first?

What i want to teach:
   SRS Related Rotations on all tetriminos for filling gaps
   PvP Tetris tutorials and stuff, such as:
      - B2B TSD/Tetris
      - Downstacking
      - TST Builds
      - Combo Builds
What i want to learn:
   - How to play PuyoPuyo (I bought PPT and i read about stairs and sandwich. IK that this is offtopic here but I seriously need help for complete the adventure at 100%)
   - Speed equivalence of all my tetris games: AutoRepeatRate/DelayedAutoShift on SRS flash games as TetrisFriends custom link (das=117ms, arr=1ms actually), RepeatRate and Repeat delay on Cultris II(RD=5.0, RR=∞ actually), TGM and PPT frame ms equivalences, and maybe a hidden speed customization option for PPT. Equivale in order to adjust a standard on everywhere I can.
   - Arika Rotation Sistem & Cultris II Rotations that I must know.