Started by Blink, January 16, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iljain

Quote from: JennyLi
Quote from: iljain
Quote from: Blink
Haven't gotten a pm or anything since the tourney started. Was my opponent under another alias or something?

Nope, same name on harddrop as well as Tetris Friends.  During the default match time (7PM PST), iljain created a room and waited for you to join for about 30 minutes before claiming the forfeit win.

You could try to reschedule with him as late as tomorrow night.  Unfortunately, if he refuses or is unable to, he will advance to the next round.
Oh this was for "no big deal" not for Iljain I already realized what had happened.  Since both NBD and I didn't respond. I was given the win. But I didn't respond to Iljain so he has the win. I was just confused. The text was for NBD.

"players play on the default time if the match wasn't scheduled, i showed up, you didn't, so i advanced."

i use GMT+8

on saturday  evening i  was told to play you  on Sunday 11pm default time  if the match wasn't scheduled
i would get dqed if i didn't show up
so i shouted shoutbox that i would play on the default time. No one told me to play at different time

my pc was broken so i went to net cafe to play and spend 2 hours of money paid waiting.

then i asked if i were to get advanced. sam said yes. cuz i waited till 11:15pm  and you werent on TF since like 1/17.  
this afternoon , monday 3pm Tim Wu told me you went to sleep.  so i gave up to have a rematch

It's fine. It was my fault anyway. Good Luck on your next Matches!

thx

np, this happens every tournament  especially with new entrants.

jackh1771

Squirtle 15 - 3 Ultranooby
ggs!

iljain

iljain vs altinna
15:12 iljain wins

jackh1771

Squirtle 15 - 2 Gary0728
ggs!

jackh1771

Squirtle 15 - 11 (12) shirousaber
ggs!