WHAT UP! I AM THE SQUIRREL MASTER!

Started by SquirrelMasterDevG, November 20, 2016, 10:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SquirrelMasterDevG

Haha cool, now that I have your attention      
What's up ya'll. My name is Kaleb Parham a.k.a. The Squirrel Master. You can call me either.    
I'm not picky. I wish I knew about this forum earlier.
I've been playing Tetris casually for about ten years, and puzzle games in general all of my life. I wanted to play it hardcore and actually started really getting into it when I was in high school. But, due to a lack of friends who had similar interest (which still is an issue to this day), that dream went right into the toilet. Now, I just like to watch Tetris videos because I literally have no access to a non-mobile version of it anymore.

I'm also a game developer. I recently made a Tetris-influenced game for mobiles named Gemanator: Shirlanka Paradise (no, it's not a Tetris clone or a bejeweled clone). It's like Tetris and a Rubik's Cube smashed into one game. More info here: https://www.gemanator.com (Shameless Plug: Buy Gemanator: Shirlanka Paradise on Google Play, Apple App Store, or Amazon App Store for 1.99). I'll be making a post going into more detail later. This one is about me!!

Outside of promoting my super amazing game, I'm here to meet like-minded Tetris players, and maybe someone who also likes Pac-Attack, Cleopatra Fortune, or someone who likes Puyo Puyo, but sucks just like I do at that game haha.

I also crack jokes... and I'm pretty dawg-on funny        

Check Out My Youtube Channels: Kaleb Parham and Kaleb Parham Pro

PabloNex