"Chicken is better than steak."
9 (60%)
"Steak is not better than chicken."
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 28

cycle

Quote from: Okey_Dokey
Quote from: AaronTasty, tasty murder.
Meat has no flavour itself. It's just that the industry puts spices into meat, such that you barbarians enjoy killing living beings.

meat has flavour. and most ppl don't do the disgusting work themselves.

funny thing is that meat is the worst part nutritionally. real carnivores prefer the insides. we used to eat that too but ppl are so disgusted by the whole thing now that they prefer meat. especially sausages that don't resemble animals anymore. all the body parts have special names when they come from livestock. it'd be too gross to eat arms, legs, hands, feet, torsos and bellies.

all non-vegans can consider themselves to be lucky. otherwise u'd be constantly surrounded by walking, ignorant graves.

officegunner

Quote from: Okey_Dokey
Quote from: AaronTasty, tasty murder.
Meat has no flavour itself. It's just that the industry puts spices into meat, such that you barbarians enjoy killing living beings.

Its tasty tho.

MicroBlizz

☠ MicroBlizz

Raqueloxo

Quote from: MicroBlizz
This post is aids
I concur.

XaeL

Quote from: kastle09
What the hell is the point of voting when its the same option
They are not the same.

In the second option, they could be equal.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Raqueloxo

Quote from: XaeLIn the second option, they could be equal.
But steak is better. It's a loaded question and I'm calling shenanigans. :|

Taiga

Quote from: RaqueloxoBut steak is better.
"Practice Makes Perfect Never Give Up Pizza Power!"

ottozing

Aaron

Quote from: Taiga
Quote from: RaqueloxoBut steak is better.
Panda meat is even better.
Whoa, cannibalism.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

Taiga

Quote from: AaronWhoa, ca***balism.

pls accept my kitty gif and keep it a [!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MughY67j_J8/TjrabnTbCbI/AAAAAAAABAk/l5uveRYK664/s640/Mikuru+Classified+Information.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"500\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MughY67j_J8/TjrabnTbCbI/AAAAAAAABAk/l5uveRYK664/s640/Mikuru+Classified+Information.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]
"Practice Makes Perfect Never Give Up Pizza Power!"