Help

Started by EagleLover58, April 30, 2015, 07:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EagleLover58

My parents want me to join National Junior Honors Society, but I don't have some of the skills they're looking for. Could you please post a spreadsheet or link describing how to interact with people correctly. It would be much appreciated.

XaeL

Quote from: EagleLover58
My parents want me to join National Junior Honors Society, but I don't some of the skills they're looking for. Could you please post a spreadsheet or link describing how to interact with people correctly. It would be much appreciated.

Try learning how to spell first.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

defghi

haha, asking the tetris forums about how to interact with people. You know we're all socially illiterate and haven't been outside in weeks/months/years, right?

Aaron

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

Lucho

lol man try visiting/talking with your neighbors or something
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][spoiler]
Funky Ruskie[/div][div align=\\\"center\\\"] [/div][/spoiler]

EagleLover58

Quote from: XaeL
Quote from: EagleLover58
My parents want me to join National Junior Honors Society, but I don't some of the skills they're looking for. Could you please post a spreadsheet or link describing how to interact with people correctly. It would be much appreciated.

Try learning how to spell first.

I typed this really late at night and only checked over it once. Also it's correct now

Quote from: Lucho
lol man try visiting/talking with your neighbors or something
Thanks for the tip I'll try that