Yoroshiku!

Started by Taiga, April 27, 2015, 09:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiga

Hey guys, I'm Taiga! However...you probably know me better as Panda. For those who remember me, I'm sorry for all the trouble I had caused. I was a complete trainwreck at the time and regret I didn't get banned sooner. It's been two years since the incident, but I still feel the guilt and shame as if it were yesterday.

A lot has changed in that time, but my passion for Tetris remains and I realized how much I miss being part of an online forum with fellow fans of the game. After getting permission from Blink to make an account, I wanted to post this thread to see how the community responds. Please let me know if any of you are against me returning and I will act accordingly.

Thank you for reading, I hope to reconcile relationships with the old and make a fresh start on HD!
"Practice Makes Perfect Never Give Up Pizza Power!"

MicroBlizz

Welcome back Panda/Taiga (which do you prefer?) :3
☠ MicroBlizz

XaeL

Quote from: Taiga
Hey guys, I'm Taiga! However...you probably know me better as Panda. For those who remember me, I'm sorry for all the trouble I had caused. I was a complete trainwreck at the time and regret I didn't get banned sooner. It's been two years since the incident, but I still feel the guilt and shame as if it were yesterday.

A lot has changed in that time, but my passion for Tetris remains and I realized how much I miss being part of an online forum with fellow fans of the game. After getting permission from Blink to make an account, I wanted to post this thread to see how the community responds. Please let me know if any of you are against me returning and I will act accordingly.

Thank you for reading, I hope to reconcile relationships with the old and make a fresh start on HD!
Welcome back!

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Taiga

Quote from: MicroBlizz
Welcome back Panda/Taiga (which do you prefer?) :3
Thanks Philip! Haha no preference, and congrats on the recent WR btw  

Quote from: XaeL
Welcome back!
Thanks Xael! ^^

yotipo91

I have a nendoroid of you
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]

Sprints: Nullpo-26.78 (4/0),  TF-35.97, TOPW-29.461 (065-15), C2-36.58 (4.5/0)
[url=http://tetrison

Taiga

Quote from: yotipo91
I have a nendoroid of you
LOL nice! I've always wanted a nedoroid, but feel like if I bought one I'd have to buy them all   (This is probably what I'd pick tho)