Nullpomino Replays

Started by VitoKing, March 02, 2015, 05:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VitoKing

Maybe I'm stupid, and it may also be somewhere else and I didn't find it, but is there any way at all to view replays outside of the game? I have a few good ones, but wasn't using any recording software at the time and was wondering if there was any way to use those replays outside of the game. Again, if it's somewhere else, I'm sorry, but I was just wondering.
This is a signature... enjoy.

XaeL

Quote from: VitoKing
Maybe I'm stupid, and it may also be somewhere else and I didn't find it, but is there any way at all to view replays outside of the game? I have a few good ones, but wasn't using any recording software at the time and was wondering if there was any way to use those replays outside of the game. Again, if it's somewhere else, I'm sorry, but I was just wondering.
replays automatically get saved.
go to replays-> and choose the replay and hit play...

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

VitoKing

I know that much lol. What I meant was if their was any way to retrieve the replays in a way where they could be uploaded here or youtube.
This is a signature... enjoy.

ZeroT

Rename the replays in the replay folder. Then get some free recording software, OBS is one that I think has some pretty great functionality. Then play the replay in the client while recording. When done, grab the file and upload to youtube. Lastly, drop link in shoutbox.

EDIT: Or ofc you could just upload the files to a file-sharing site and share the link, but then no one would view them because its a pain in the butt to download the replay, then drop it in our replay folder, then view it on our client. The first way would be much preferable if you want people to actually watch them.
☠ ZeroT