Hello again =)

Started by Gugigo, August 22, 2014, 12:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gugigo

Hey people, My name is Guilherme(something like Gilairrmee, lol) and im 19 yo. I already made a introduction topic before but i thought that i wasn't able to keep posting with my poor english skills. Now that i improve a bit i think it's enough to really starts to use this forum.

Im Brazilian and probaly the best one of my country, because no one play tetris here. therefore even a ludicrous player like me can be the best. but im sure that i can go farther(i want to keep being the best ) and i hope that i can find brazilians that are better than me.

For now im only on tetris friends. my sprint time is 52.69 seconds and im rank 20 on 6p, 19 on 2p and 17 on arena. I hope i can make friends that can easily destroy me on 1v1 and teach me how to improve =)

Sorry for any english mistake and plz correct if it's possible. See you!

Extruderx

Hello and welcome back.
Quote from: Gugigo
Im Brazilian and probaly the best one of my country, because no one play tetris here. therefore even a ludicrous player like me can be the best. but im sure that i can go farther(i want to keep being the best ) and i hope that i can find brazilians that are better than me.
Look no further. I can name you a few Brazilians who are quite skilled, such as FelipeMayrink:  

Don't be discouraged though - this Tetris version is named NullpoMino, and it allows for the fastest 40Lines times (world record is just below 20 seconds here). Tough to configure, but you can ask us in shoutbox to get help on this.
Some of us are playing Cultris 2. It also has a handful of good Brazilian players such as under[DdP], r_gaucho and others.
To be fair, I hadn't seen them on Tetris Friends at all though (to be noted, it does have lag issues, and there is Tetris Ultimate on PC in the making to replace it.) You really should try out the other games as well.

Gugigo

Thank you, that was what im looking for since 2009. I already add then, hope that they answer me.

Anyway, for some reason my PC won't let me play Cutris 2, looks like it isn't safe. I know that it probaly is, but idk what i should to do.

jkwon23

Quote from: Gugigo
Thank you, that was what im looking for since 2009. I already add then, hope that they answer me.

Anyway, for some reason my PC won't let me play Cutris 2, looks like it isn't safe. I know that it probaly is, but idk what i should tu do.

My laptop overheats when I play the game for a long time. Otherwise, it is free of viruses and malware.

FelipeMayrink

Bem vindo!

I actually feel quite honored to be first that comes to mind as a "quite skilled brazilian player". Thanks Ex, but then again the list of brazilian players isn't that long.

I'm still alive, by the way, if anyone is wondering. Just have been lurking on incognito mode for a while now, trying to avoid posting too much dumb shenanigans like I've done quite a bit in the past. But anyway, still here.

Ah, e Guilherme, eu quero ver como você melhora por aqui. Dá pra ver que você têm potencial de pelo menos conseguir um sub-50. Mostra pra esses gringos o que os brazucas conseguem.

Gugigo

Felipe, ja consegui sub-50. Fiz 00:49.23 hoje. Existe algum lugar onde eu tenha que postar isso?

^ i told Felipe that i just got above 50 seconds on sprint. There is a place that i need to post my results to being recognized?

dotamistern

^ i told Felipe that i just got above 50 seconds on sprint. There is a place that i need to post my results to being recognized?

Jkwon23 has made a sprint leaderboard on HD, you could either PM him or post in the thread. http://harddrop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6730

As you can see in the thread my sprint is 49:46, not too far away from your. We could play sometime if you'd like to, just pm me if you're up to it!