The optimal age to be a top Tetris player

Started by SpawN, August 03, 2014, 10:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroT

Tetris Friends is a slippery slope. The best perfomance Ive played with on TF is using morningpee's script with chrome. But it is far from perfect, but I believe thats just the way it is. TOP is a lot more stable, if you ever want to give that a try.
☠ ZeroT

caffeine

Quote from: rockywi
Can anyone offer me suggestions on how to optimize my platform (and what to buy for my new one) so I can at least be on par with other players hardware wise?

Thanks in advance.

...........Rocky

I've heard rumors that the NSA's supercomputers might be able to handle TF lag free.

In any case, interesting post! Thanks.

officegunner

Quote from: caffeine
Quote from: rockywi
Can anyone offer me suggestions on how to optimize my platform (and what to buy for my new one) so I can at least be on par with other players hardware wise?

Thanks in advance.

...........Rocky

I've heard rumors that the NSA's supercomputers might be able to handle TF lag free.

In any case, interesting post! Thanks.

Nonsense. No super computer, not even one running at 33.86 petaFLOPS, we are not even close to asking Tetris Friends operate at 60 Frames per second.

rockywi

Quote from: ZeroT
Tetris Friends is a slippery slope. The best perfomance Ive played with on TF is using morningpee's script with chrome. But it is far from perfect, but I believe thats just the way it is. TOP is a lot more stable, if you ever want to give that a try.

I tried TOP and it seemed slower, but only two games so it could have been me.  Also I was playing the TOJ flash version of Sprint.  I'll investigate further later.

I'll try the script and see if that helps.

Thanks for the suggestions.

.........Rocky

Paradox

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]