The Best of 2013

Started by ohitsstef, December 31, 2013, 07:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohitsstef

tomorrow will be the last day to vote - i will not accept anymore votes after 9pm pst.

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

ohitsstef

Thank you everyone that voted!  I've posted the final results on the OP.

Integration

^^ did more than 10 people vote?  

--------------------
Integration - Academy Award winner in the category Most Interesting Posts

ohitsstef

Integration

I disagree. In my opinion there is too much 'hero' worshipping on HD. I think people who want to contribute to HD and who showed interest in receiving a prize should be honored.

ohitsstef

Quote from: LuminousTwilight
Why should people get rewards because they want it? That's the stupidest reason ever to hand out a reward. Who doesn't want a reward? In what society is it given out based on desire instead of merit? Like I mentioned in the PotM thread, it really erodes the importance of receiving a reward if so many undeserving people get rewarded.

This thread is just in good spirit, no one is actually getting a trophy.

Quote from: unpronuncyashun2
Although his post is somewhat facetious, I agree with Luminous's post. There were several options in the votes that seemed unworthy of even voting on and others that seemed like they were being neglected. Who cares who the "best host of 2013" was? In the end he's just a tournament host, it almost seems like you're trying to spite the host of TTO2 (are you?). I'm sorry if this post comes off as rude but I just want this site to serve the purpose it claims to aspire to.

lol that sucks that some of the nominations rubbed you the wrong way.
This is meant in good fun, we actually had an Oscars for 2012 and it was ran the same way.