Your ISP Speed Tests!

Started by hienwa, July 22, 2009, 06:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

Here is mine from home:

i wish i had godly speeds like those of you who have university internet or that verizon stuff ~_~

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

salami_pastrami

riisssaaa

Prob because theres an ADSL one modem plugged in to replace the broken ADSL2+ modem xDD

apm10

Thats the average speed I got. The best I had for the download speed is 1.3 mbs

Goldenshadow

F+, try not to be too jealous

jezevec10

Aaron

Quote from: jezevec10Aaron: amazing speed :O
Yeah, my girlfriend thinks so too. :(
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

baseballboy4296

Aaron

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

wizard944

hey guys, I'm wizard944 on osu! as well. I'm not very good yet. my best score is probably an A on gold dust on insane, which I'm fairly proud of. hit me up if anyone wants to play. if you're new, I"ll trade osu tips for tetris tips cause I suck at tetris

edit: oh no, this was supposed to go in the osu! thread not this thread, and now I don't know how to move it cause i'm new here T__T

clincher

12 hours and the post hasn't been moved?

Anyway, glad to have another osu! player in this forum. Maybe we can keep the osu! thread alive

I haven't really been playing neither Tetris nor osu!, but I'll start playing more often in a few days. Maybe I'll finally pass Distorted Love (have only given it a few tries).

Mods: move this post to the osu! thread too
It's all about the love