Hello!

Started by jintrigger, March 25, 2013, 10:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jintrigger

I'd like to Introduce myself as Jin Trigger....A novice Tetris player! I come here in hopes to improve my Tetris skills and such. I hope I make many friends and rivals.

Extruderx

Hello and welcome to HD! You have a cool name to begin with.
What Tetris games do you play?

XaeL

Quote from: jintrigger
I'd like to Introduce myself as Jin Trigger....A novice Tetris player! I come here in hopes to improve my Tetris skills and such. I hope I make many friends and rivals.
dat shit cray

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Panda

Quote from: jintrigger

hey Jin! haha awesome name, my nickname in school was actually Jin  (not too far from Gene ~)

Novice tetris player eh? What tetris client did you come from? Tetris Battle? What are your tetris stats, such as sprint speed, play style, etc?

Yeah, HD is a great place to meet a wider and more comprehensive Tetris society where you can make friends and also competitive rivals  Hope you explore our forums for invaluable information, and also do feel free to contribute yourself and familiarize with us!

MarioThePhenom

ill be your rival

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

pizzapizza

welcome to HD