Why, Hello There!

Started by FelipeMayrink, December 10, 2012, 09:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Estrelleta

FelipeMayrink

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]
Eu já não jogo mais, mas bem-vindo.
[/quote]
Hehe, obrigado.

Lucho

welcome man, coca cola is addictive
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][spoiler]
Funky Ruskie[/div][div align=\\\"center\\\"] [/div][/spoiler]

Panda

Quote from: FelipeMayrink
1) Really? Just water? That's boring.
2) Technically there's water in Coke... so...
3) That's not how "YOLO" works. ;P

1) says the man who is composed of 60% boring
2) technically there's a heart in serial-rapists
3) YOLO, so protect it with healthy H2-oh yo

finals week = pick random internet debates and other nonsensical activities

FelipeMayrink

Quote from: Panda
1) says the man who is composed of 60% boring
2) technically there's a heart in serial-rapists
3) YOLO, so protect it with healthy H2-oh yo
finals week = pick random internet debates and other nonsensical activities
Challange accepted.

1) Water is boring when it is the only drink you have, not in all cases.
2) Irrelevant.
3) Still not the original intent of the phrase YOLO.

Your turn, Panda.

Panda

Challange accepted.

1) Water is boring when it is the only drink you have, not in all cases.
2) Irrelevant.
3) Still not the original intent of the phrase YOLO.

Your turn, Panda.

You argued that technically there's water in coke, and implied that Xael should drink Coke based on the existence of water alone. I argued that even serial-rapists technically have a heart, but that this heart is purely literal and should not be valued for anything. Of course, this analogy was more for fun than for actual utility.

Pretty much every beverage in this world consists of water. Just because Coke happens to have water doesn't strengthen its appeal as you think it does.

FelipeMayrink

You argued that technically there's water in coke, and implied that Xael should drink Coke based on the existence of water alone. I argued that even serial-rapists technically have a heart, but that this heart is purely literal and should not be valued for anything. Of course, this analogy was more for fun than for actual utility.

Pretty much every beverage in this world consists of water. Just because Coke happens to have water doesn't strengthen its appeal as you think it does.
I didn't mean to imply that Coke should be drank because there's water in it, I was just messing around. I understand you analogy and get your point, but I considered it irrelevand because it was just a little joke.

I still mantain my comment on the fact that I think that drinking only water is kinda boring and that YOLO should be used more for "living on the edge" (even though I think is kinda of a stupid phrase), but I see what you're saying.

Anyway, enough debating random useless shenanigans. You have an interesting arguing ability Panda, I like that. It was a nice discussion. GG Panda, GG.

PurpleCoin

Really? I never knew felipe was that new i thought he joined in 2010
Register on my forum and pm me to be a mod.

040 Lines: 1:44.45

020 Lines: 49.01 Most people here can do 40L quicker than I can do 20L.

100 Lines: 5:16.25

I have a forum goal: to be quoted in a signature...

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\

Panda

Quote from: PurpleCoin
Really? I never knew felipe was that new i thought he joined in 2010

Y U MUST DIG UP CORPSES AND BE SO CREUL???

Pro-tip: Next time you have a trivial question, ask it on the SB first or PM a relevant member.

Integration

Quote from: PurpleCoinReally? I never knew felipe was that new i thought he joined in 2010
O RLY?

That's in contradiction to his previous post:

Quote from: PurpleCoinHello person who joined in 2009 but only posted twice.

There's a bunch of other contradictions he made. Please ignore him. Not long ago, there was another troll with huge signatures, who promoted his own Tetris forum. Just saying.

FelipeMayrink

Y U MUST DIG UP CORPSES AND BE SO CREUL???

Quote from: Integration
There's a bunch of other contradictions he made. Please ignore him. Not long ago, there was another troll with huge signatures, who promoted his own Tetris forum. Just saying.

So, yeah...

Lettuce_Rose

Welcome to HD! Enjoy making friends with all of us Tetris freaks!

FelipeMayrink

Quote from: Lettuce_Rose
Welcome to HD! Enjoy making friends with all of us Tetris freaks!
Oh, not again...

Bamboo

Oh, not again...

LOL don't worry Rose is cool, she passed the background check  plus she hasn't been in HD for a while, so she's just trying to make new friends  

Keep it up Rose! It's a shame you missed Purplecoins short yet sweet presence, it's safe to say he was the undisputed pimp-lord of these forums.