Riddle Me This

Started by EagleLover58, August 28, 2014, 06:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EagleLover58

Ever had a good riddle and wanted to share it, then participate in Riddle Me This

Please at least try to answer the previous riddle before giving a new one, so the riddle page doesn't have many riddles open to answer it feels overwhelming to most.Lastly have fun! These are the only things to keep in mind.

First riddle

Against my grip you may resist,but in the end you will desist

Turning upright into level calming you, but not forever, love or hate me I'm undeterred

Cause' in the end I'll have my third

GLHF

agizzlefizzle123

Quote from: EagleLover58
Ever had a good riddle and wanted to share it, then participate in Riddle Me This

Please at least try to answer the previous riddle before giving a new one, so the riddle page doesn't have many riddles open to answer it feels overwhelming to most.Lastly have fun! These are the only things to keep in mind.

First riddle

Against my grip you may resist,but in the end you will desist

Turning upright into level calming you, but not forever, love or hate me I'm undeterred

Cause' in the end I'll have my third

GLHF
It took me a while to figure out, but my guess is that it's sleep?
"The truth lies in darkness" -Zed the Master of Shadows

EagleLover58

That is correct good job  

EagleLover58

Riddle me This

In the shadows I lie, in the light I die

As the night fades I begin to reside, yet from light you can begin to identify
What I truly am, all humans tremble when I play my full hand, and eternity comes by, swooping like an eagle in the sky.

GLHF