Can any of the tetris titles be played on PSVita?

Started by Deepvix, July 19, 2012, 01:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deepvix

Before I login to the psn store and purchase a copy of either of the tetris games made for sony gaming. I was wondering if they would work on a PSVita. Without guessing, would anyone know if they can be downloaded on vita and played for sure? I tried to do some research before coming here but only came across a comment that tetris mini would not work for psVita.  And I figured the ps3 version could only be played streaming -not on the go. It would be a wish come true if the tetris developers released a new version/or port  for vita sometime soon, but there is no information for a release at this time. I have already contacted them two or three times through email, and I never get a reply

caffeine

Hmm, to be honest I don't know for sure. I did find this website, which says (via Google translate):
[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]Formats PS3 version "TETRIS" PlayStation Portable (PlayStation-compatible Vita) (tax included ¥ 250) [/quote]

wolfbro

the tetris mini does work. no online features.

the psn version does not work.
ive been told that the Psn Tetris is the minor leagues.

PSN: Wolfbro25

Deepvix

Okay thank you both, I went ahead and bought Tetris Minis based on your replies, it works. Wish there were online features, but like you said it does not support online.  However the Tetris Minis looks and sounds better than Tetris Axis. I guess I will have to keep the 3DS if I want to play online :/