Some notes on 4-wide (Warning: fumen-stravaganza)

Started by caffeine, September 10, 2011, 06:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barneey

Quote from: caffeine
Sigh... fine. I won't use "zigzags" or "guns" anymore. What do the cool kids think would be a good choice for collectively referring to either Z/S or J/L, then?

All the cool kids refer to them as "squigglies"

electrofry

Sigh... fine. I won't use "zigzags" or "guns" anymore. What do the cool kids think would be a good choice for collectively referring to either Z/S or J/L, then?

squiggly.
reverse squiggly
T block
square
L block
Reverse L block
LINE PIECE
when the going gets tough, i get going.

caffeine

Quote from: xbxcv
any tip in stacking im finding it diff (
Could you be more specific? Stacking for middle 4wide or just general stacking? What exactly are you finding difficult?

xbxcv

Could you be more specific? Stacking for middle 4wide or just general stacking? What exactly are you finding difficult?
i want to learn middle 4 wide but the i suck in stacking.. i want to learn mid 4 wide because it's much potential/ help me pls~

caffeine

i want to learn middle 4 wide but the i suck in stacking.. i want to learn mid 4 wide because it's much potential/ help me pls~
Did you read the first post of this thread? I devoted a section just for stacking up the two side stacks. Other than that, I recommend going into 40 lines mode and doing some solo practice before trying it in multiplayer. Try to stack up while dumping no more than three pieces, and then try for a 13 combo.  Aim to do this ten times in a row.

xbxcv

Did you read the first post of this thread? I devoted a section just for stacking up the two side stacks. Other than that, I recommend going into 40 lines mode and doing some solo practice before trying it in multiplayer. Try to stack up while dumping no more than three pieces, and then try for a 13 combo.  Aim to do this ten times in a row.
hmmmm ok.  can u give me a guide of stacking 4 that lol

caffeine

hmmmm ok.  can u give me a guide of stacking 4 that lol

Seriously? Didn't we go over this already? What are you trolling me or something?

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://fim.413chan.net/art/src/131443075153-Abandon_thread_Jim.gif\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://fim.413chan.net/art/src/131443075153-Abandon_thread_Jim.gif\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]