Facebook Tetris Battle

Started by iljain, September 17, 2011, 09:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iljain

Ok, this is sort of like a cheat, but since the das for Tetris Battle is so hard to be enhanced, I will show a method of
the glitch.

Example:
   You people do know you get 1 more cash for every time you leveling up? That's right. When you are within only
1 game of experience points to level up, open multiple windows of the same page.

Then, play on every page. after all that, close the pages and open a new tetris battle page.

now the system of tetris battle will regard you have leveled up as many times as you played the pages.

Therefore, you get as many cash as you played the multiple pages.

Quote from: iljain
Ok, this is sort of like a cheat, but since the das for Tetris Battle is so hard to be enhanced, I will show a method of
the glitch.

Example:
   You people do know you get 1 more cash for every time you leveling up? That's right. When you are within only
1 game of experience points to level up, open multiple windows of the same page.

Then, play on every page. after all that, close the pages and open a new tetris battle page.

now the system of tetris battle will regard you have leveled up as many times as you played the pages.

Therefore, you get as many cash as you played the multiple pages.
This cash makes you easier to level up your das. and stuffs like that.

VienVong

DarthDuck

Thanks for the tip. I actually paid them much more money than I'm willing to admit just to get halfway through the upgrades nonetheless deal with energy. I did some calculation where they would want like $600 a year if you wanted to get the unlimited energy every week etc.

edit: they patched Cheat Engine glitches and I'm pretty sure they patched packet reissuing too.
Pyrrhonian disclaimer: If I use assertive language, then I only do so as a manner of speaking. I might say "the sun will rise tomorrow", but deep down, like anything else, I can never really know that. So if I

Barneey

I tried Iljains method and it worked fine, but it still takes very long to get the upgrades, considering max das is what, 60?

XaeL

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Alexsweden

Quote from: DarthDuck
Their greed is out of control
Well,they are a company what would you expect, everyone wants money thats the way it works.

Ive got almost max in all tuning. Ive gotten alot from leveling up and from logging in every day for a long time, but yeah this takes alot of time. On the positive side it is way better that TOJ was in that regard, TOJ was insane.

DarthDuck

Quote from: Alexsweden
Well,they are a company what would you expect, everyone wants money thats the way it works.
The energy aspect of it hurts gameplay. So their profit optimization is willing to lower the quality of their own product for that extra margin. They could have easily aimed at more volume rather than scaring away a very large following because there is no way simply to buy off the restrictions once and for all. No one likes to feel like a variable in an equation.

Then again the counter-argument, which I have seen consumers voluntarily testify to is that they love the energy aspect because otherwise they would play tetris all day. The developers read these comments and found justification in them. I just think it's sad that people would encourage them along those lines.

At least we have competing services like ToP etc otherwise I could only imagine what they would consider to be their optimum to be. If you check out other facebook apps like chess... they don't do that. You can play as much as you want for free and there are no upgrades in chess (obviously lol). They are picking on tetris and I suppose I took it a little personally.
Pyrrhonian disclaimer: If I use assertive language, then I only do so as a manner of speaking. I might say "the sun will rise tomorrow", but deep down, like anything else, I can never really know that. So if I

Alexsweden

The energy aspect of it hurts gameplay. So their profit optimization is willing to lower the quality of their own product for that extra margin. They could have easily aimed at more volume rather than scaring away a very large following because there is no way simply to buy off the restrictions once and for all. No one likes to feel like a variable in an equation.

Then again the counter-argument, which I have seen consumers voluntarily testify to is that they love the energy aspect because otherwise they would play tetris all day. The developers read these comments and found justification in them. I just think it's sad that people would encourage them along those lines.

At least we have competing services like ToP etc otherwise I could only imagine what they would consider to be their optimum to be. If you check out other facebook apps like chess... they don't do that. You can play as much as you want for free and there are no upgrades in chess (obviously lol). They are picking on tetris and I suppose I took it a little personally.

I think the point with energy is also to get people to logg in every day to get those bonus spins and play so they get more levels giving more energy. Without energy you play when you feel for it, with energy you play becouse you feel like you have to. But I do agree on that the tuning is a bit too expensive for my taste but I duno..

Upgrades in chess would be hilarious!

DarthDuck

Quote from: Alexsweden
Without energy you play when you feel for it, with energy you play becouse you feel like you have to.
This must be it. What you have described is an extremely powerful weapon of mass hypnosis.

rant explaining how/why:

I know this firsthand from my 5 solid months lost to Final Fantasy XIV. That game release 8 crafting chores and 8 battle chores (called leves) that you could do every 36 hours.

The trick was that people thought this was designed to curb their gameplay but the opposite is true. If they let people do an unlimited amount of these chores rather than cap them, the hidden truth is that they would do them much less often!

The psychological attack is in the dread of losing the opportunity to do them all before the next period. The fact that it usually took all day to finish them would not stop me or thousands of others from letting their lives revolve around these timers (we had the timers on our forum communities and tended to know them better than the real time).

I know Tetris Battle is not as addictive or severe as an online rpg, but the illusion that energy must be spent (or it will be wasted) is the same. Likewise, that lottery feels like a loss if you don't play it, especially with the bonuses for catching it every day.

I'm not criticizing anything but it's nice to be aware of the forces at play in our world, and the illusion of needing to do stuff because of dwindling opportunities is everywhere -- every single infomercial included.

Alexsweden

This must be it. What you have described is an extremely powerful weapon of mass hypnosis.

rant explaining how/why: