Hey :)

Started by Pera, October 01, 2013, 12:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pera

Hello! My name is Selene, I'm 20 and I come from Venezuela.

I've been playing Tetris (mostly on-and-off) for a while, but I started practicing a bit more seriously somewhat recently. Usually I play with NullpoMino (Endless Marathon and Dig Challenge are my current favorite modes), and TetrisFriends (my username is lunasebu and I mostly play Survival and Arena), but recently I've been getting into TOP, where I play on the Japanese server so I can practice my Japanese skills (my username is also Pera, but I'm pretty low level at the moment).

Aside from Tetris, I like a little bit of everything, particularly reading, writing, drawing, learning about languages and other weird things that strike my fancy.    

Honestly, I'm kind of shy when using forums, chats, or playing 1v1 because I'm not that good yet...   but I really want to improve my skills, which is why I joined HD!   In general, I would like to work on my t-spins, my downstacking time, and learn how to use intermediate/advanced techniques.

Destiny

Welcome to HD!!
If you wanna learn tspins and other spins, God of spins=Chopin.
Downstacking=anyone but me :3
Techniques=anyone but me :3
See ya around the sb :3

yotipo91

Hey there, and welcome to the forums. Don't be afraid to ask for a 1v1 in the shoutbox. The only way to improve is to practice  TOP is my favorite game at the moment so we should play sometime
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]

Sprints: Nullpo-26.78 (4/0),  TF-35.97, TOPW-29.461 (065-15), C2-36.58 (4.5/0)
[url=http://tetrison

Pera

Thank you Destiny! I will look him up to see if I can absorb his knowledge!

yotipo, I'll be glad to play TOP with someone else! What's your username? I could add you and we could play later

Lucho

Hi! Strategy/Help section is your friend, lots of good stuffs  
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][spoiler]
Funky Ruskie[/div][div align=\\\"center\\\"] [/div][/spoiler]

pizzapizza

Barneey