Hola, from Spain

Started by DavinciWhite, March 25, 2011, 01:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavinciWhite

Hola!

Here comes a new challenger; just to say hi and hope to see some people from Spain here  

Seems a great page; seems I have to spend the weekend exploring it.

Nice to meet you!

Yeah... best way starting here is duplicating a topic...

sorry !!
--
May the t-spin be with you

killahbee

nice meeting you,
lol I've actually helped you delete the last topic...

Hope you enjoy your stay at HD ! and play lots of tetris games

-bee

dkorn725

what's your sprint and what tetris games do u play

My name is dkorn call me Drew

Welcome to HD!!
Drew- Sprint-45.11; 2.2616 PPS

Alexsweden

Welcome! Hope you to see you on nullpomino soon if u dont play it already!

ohitsstef

hiii  what games do you play

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

DavinciWhite

Hi everyone!

Thanks killahbee for deleting my duplicated post!

Well... I am now connected to Tetrisfriends.com wich is where I play most oy my dosis of Tetris. Also, I am attached to facebook tetris games.

I used to play Tetris on the DS...   And, of course, I grew up playing the arcade game and the GameBoy version.

I was able to play "The grandMaster" by Arika when I trip to Japan  (it was an awesome experience)

Uhm...

I don't know wich is the Standard Game you use to have your marks;
my Sprint best is in Facebook Tetris;  I got a 1.08 seconds for 40 lines.

In tetrisfriends.com I got a 1.11 mark    Still working to got under the minute

Yeah.. .I have to chek this webpage; seems great.  And seems there's no many spanish guys here!  (a proud for me    And I will complete my profile soon so you can check my other games likes and life style.

Here's my tetrisfriends profile if you play it;

http://www.tetrisfriends.com/users/profile...&linkTag=mp

Nice to meet all of you ^_^
--

Paul676

Tetris Belts!

jemm_4

Welcome! And be sure to try out NullpoMino, Blockbox, and Tetris Online Japan(TOJ) they all have something to offer. :3
"Given the real thing and an indistinguishable fake, which is worth more"- Gaen Izuko (Nisemonogatari)
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."- Aristotle

LTPA

"A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning."

~Pat Riley

ManOfMiracles

Obviously a fan of Mägo de Oz. Am I right, or am I right.
Hello.
MiracleMan

jujube

hi Davinci, great to have you here. hope you can find some more Spanish players. your English is very good though so i'm sure you'll fit in here fine. i've been playing tetris DS myself a bit lately, so let me know if you want to play some time

DavinciWhite

Wow!

What a wonderful hi from everyone ^_^

Thanks for all your comments!

i am sure I'll have to get back to my DS Tetris so I can play with all of you;

Ah, this is for ManofMiracles; I got a big laugh when I read your comment   I am not such a big fan, but I can song a couple of Mago de Oz's songs  (I hope that's enough for you  

Uhm... I am gonna check Tetris Friends JP ;  i knew it when I was there because I tried to play some games... I didn't know it exists until that day a couple months ago. So I am gonna try it; I will have to carry my japanese translator with me!
--

Zircean

Hey there! Welcome to HD!

There aren't many people here who have managed to play Tetris: The Grand Master on an actual machine, so that sounds awesome! Do you remember how well you did?
[div align=\\\"CENTER\\\"]Dev Blog | | Google Code[/div]

DavinciWhite

!!!

I feel proud (quite difficult around these tetris-geniuses

Well, I actually played two tetris arcades;   One "Grand Master"  and another one who was published by Sega !!! (wich was just a classic tetris, like an old pc version but with an orangutang dancing in the bottom (?!)

I played a couple of times, and just managed to finish two or three of the game modes... I think I failed in a couple wich were very hard to me !

I managed to get to one of the high-scores modes; but I think they renew the high-score every day so I suppose it was not difficult to get there
--