Tetris Party Deluxe DS Sprint

Started by NoManual, October 09, 2010, 12:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoManual

Ok, after buying TPD for my DS I've been playing Tetris ALOT, I've manage to cut my time down from 1:42'xx to 1:01'43 in less than 6 weeks. When that is said my goal is to go sub 60, I defenatly think I can manage that, maybe in the next weeks or so.

But I wonder if it's possible to go sub 50 on TPD Sprint, or even maybe faster??
'Cus on the Scoreboard the fastest time i 52.53 atm held by maserati. And most others have subbed 60.

So if any of the top players on Tetris Party Deluxe DS (blink, maserati, Kevlcel, BentoBoxer, iphys), can tell me how long time they've spent trying to achieve the time, I'd be more than happy
40L = 28.71
My Blog

Boingloing

hey, I'm not on the top 10 anymore? I used to be 3  but I havent beaten my time since the week I got it... 55.9

HD_BOING I spent one week getting it

g u r l g a m e r

BentoBoxer

It'd definitely possible, considering the last time I checked the leader boards for the DS ~15 people had done it. My time of 50.86 was like 15th and a couple people were around 40, and that probably got broken too. It took me about 2 or 3 weeks of consistent play to get my record.

EnFuego

I assume the faster people claw instead of using their thumbs? (clawing is hitting the arrow pad with your 3 fingers like a keyboard for those who don't know)

I have given up on clawing because my fingers are too big, and I can't quite press fast enough to get the time I would like.

Also, do you guys find it is faster to DAS to the wall and shift back one or press the directional key 3 times?

massi4h

Depends on the situation, I'd DAS during line clear delay. Gotta remember your wall finnesse or whatever you call it. Back in the TDS days I was real good at DASing to the wall, then rotating and dropping to put it one space away from the wall.
☠ massi4h

NoManual

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]It'd definitely possible, considering the last time I checked the leader boards for the DS ~15 people had done it.[/quote]

where do you see the leader boards for DS? maybe you have a link Boingloing  cus the fastest on HD is 52.53
40L = 28.71
My Blog

dkorn725

Drew- Sprint-45.11; 2.2616 PPS