ManOfMiracles

Hi there. Nice to meet you too!
MiracleMan

Pikiwedia

Welcome to Harddrop!

Are you a korean speed-demon?
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

bach_of_tetris

yewl be turnin on the eggnitioner now yair broa?
"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" - Rachmaninoff

Ukrainian4Life

Welcome to the harddrop community! Here you'll find many great players on all sorts of tetris games including: TOJ, Nullpomino, TF, BlockBox, Cultris I/II.

What's your name on TOJ?
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

Maii04

very exotic
you have that aussie accent?
do you play other games besides TOJ?

Tt_edward

ello, wasup?:D

ohitsstef

ooooooooooooo korean

lol jk
hello

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Karui

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s165/lightshade20/karui-1.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s165/lightshade20/karui-1.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\

EnigmaHD

Deleted

XaeL

Quote from: EnigmaHD
Thanks. TOJ name is Enigma, and yes I did play other games - all music/rhythm/dance games in fact. I played mainly Stepmania (#Top 50), FFR (Top #20) and JamLegend (Rank #1), and I'm beginning to play Tetris now, but only want to improve techniques rather than to compete.

I don't know much about the other tetris-like games... can you give me a heads up on what they are?

Also, is there a good/detailed guide on T-spins? I play the piano, hence why I enjoy playing these finger-based games.

EDIT: Found the guide sub-forums.
1) are you living in australia?
2) do you play ddr (not with your fingers, like, u know, real)
3) do you play Beatmania IIDX?

Welcome to harddrop

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

EnigmaHD

Deleted

XaeL

Quote from: EnigmaHD
1) Yes
2) I did, until the arcade near my home was sold. I can still play - 10 footer.
3) No, but I have played it.
Sydney?

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Maii04

Quote from: XaeL
Sydney?
stalker

dkorn725

Drew- Sprint-45.11; 2.2616 PPS