Tetris Friend Bug?

Started by chip9120, October 29, 2011, 01:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chip9120

I was playing tetris friend and when i made about 3 or 4 tetris the game ended ad said me i have done 00:28.23,

image link

but as u can see in the image, he kept my old(and true) best time.

It never happened to you this thing?

myndzi

On the off chance you aren't trolling, you're playing sprint. The goal is to clear 40 lines as fast as possible.

chip9120

Quote from: myndzi
On the off chance you aren't trolling, you're playing sprint. The goal is to clear 40 lines as fast as possible.

I know, the problem its that on sprint (on tf) i have an average of 1minute and 30, there i ve done something about 16 lines and the game ended saying me that i ve made 28 seconds, in my profile however the record it is 1minute and 28, its that the problem, why the game ended before the 40 lines...

myndzi

Ah. That is a bit odd. Guess you have a nice score now

Edit: but we can't really do anything for you anyway. If you want to report it, report it to TF somehow.

ManOfMiracles

This happened to me many months ago and people though I was trolling with my screenshot.
I got like 18 seconds with a few line clears and whatnot but the record didn't save.
MiracleMan

xb2002b

XaeL

Quote from: myndzi
Ah. That is a bit odd. Guess you have a nice score now

Edit: but we can't really do anything for you anyway. If you want to report it, report it to TF somehow.
i had the same error b4

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Paradox

Just get used to all the bugs and glitches and lag that tetris friends will bring you. If you get sick of it then go to nullpo.it.cx
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: Paradox
Just get used to all the bugs and glitches and lag that tetris friends will bring you. If you get sick of it then go to nullpo.it.cx

lol so true, or FB tetris

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

coolmaninsano

Yeah this happened to me before.