Thought I'd finally introduce myself.

Started by PoochyEXE, March 06, 2011, 12:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoochyEXE

Some of you may know me as a NullpoMino dev, but I figured I may as well introduce myself on here.

My name's Poochy.EXE, and I love Tetris and fact-paced puzzle games in general, as well as music/rhythm games, and I particularly love a good challenge (practically to the point of masochism sometimes). I also enjoy programming, especially AI stuff, as you can probably tell if you look at effort I've put into PoochyBot and the Combo Race AI on Nullpo.

By the way, people always ask, so the name "Poochy" came from the dog in Yoshi's Island.

Anyways, you might see me around here, but mostly I'll probably just stick to reading the NullpoMino thread for bug reports and feature requests.

Zircean

[div align=\\\"CENTER\\\"]Dev Blog | | Google Code[/div]

Blink

Welcome poochy =).  Great work with Nullpo, many players here including myself love it.

LTPA

NullpoMino is one of my favorite PC game    I enjoyed it very much.   Nice name for the AI lol.
"A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning."

~Pat Riley

meow

Hey Poochy, I tried out your AIs recently and they're superb. I watched a grademania 3 GM run as well as a 166 combo in endless combo race. I also didn't know that the combo race AI could act as a 4 wide tutor with the hints option enabled!

dkorn725

it's cool to have a null person on HD
Drew- Sprint-45.11; 2.2616 PPS

Ukrainian4Life

Welcome to the forums! Well done on Nullpomino, one of the best games out there, and that's for every genre, not just puzzle-type games
"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

Maii04

Do you play Mario kart?
Yoshi is the best!

ohitsstef

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Noogy

Quote from: PoochyEXE
By the way, people always ask, so the name "Poochy" came from the dog in Yoshi's Island.

definitely on my top 5 snes games

Tt_edward

welcome to HD! you PoochyEXE from tf?
ello, wasup?:D

Key

Hi PoochyEXE, I think Nullpo is very made. Thank you and everyone who has done contributions for making Nullpo great!

Shizi

PoochyEXE

I must say, I'm quite happy to see how much people like Nullpo. Thanks for the warm welcome, too!

Quote from: Maii04
Do you play Mario kart?
I did play quite a bit back when MKWii came out, and even more before that with MKDS. It's been quite some time since I've played any version of Mario Kart, though.

Quote from: Tt_edward
welcome to HD! you PoochyEXE from tf?
Yep.

jujube

thanks for all the hard work on nullpo