I swear, TF is full of noobs

Started by SecretSalamander, July 04, 2010, 10:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielKCrandall

Back when I was levels 15-18, I almost never had problems with people acting like idiots on chat, but now that I spend most of my time at level twenty on TF I seem to encounter idiots all the time.

...and similarly combos didn't bother me until it got to the point where most people on TF who are "better" than me are 4-widers or 3-widers.

XaeL

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Maii04

Quote from: XaeL
solution: play toj.

no no
solution =

DanielKCrandall

One time I played with the screen minimized so that I couldn't see the comments for like an hour.  Before I exited the room I enlarged the window and saw that my oppenent (it was a 2-player room) had been talking to himself in all caps for pretty much the whole time.

If I get bored some day I'll set up TOJ.  I'm too embarassed to play multiplayer on blockbox because I suck at it and I don't play nullpo because I'm too lazy to set up any program that I can't set up myself in ten minutes without asking for help.

coolmaninsano

Quote from: DanielKCrandall
One time I played with the screen minimized so that I couldn't see the comments for like an hour.  Before I exited the room I enlarged the window and saw that my oppenent (it was a 2-player room) had been talking to himself in all caps for pretty much the whole time.

Bahaha I remember that. Was it IMABESSMADAFAKA or something similar? I was there the whole time.

larrytetris

Quote from: Maii04
no no
solution =

Omg why didn't I think of doing that to stop combo users?!
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Maii04

Quote from: DanielKCrandall
I almost never had problems with people acting like idiots on chat, but now that I spend most of my time at level twenty on TF I seem to encounter idiots all the time.
hmmm
really larry?

larrytetris

Quote from: Maii04
hmmm
really larry?
Blocking user comments doesn't change that combos are overpowered @__@
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

DanielKCrandall

Quote from: coolmaninsano
Bahaha I remember that. Was it IMABESSMADAFAKA or something similar? I was there the whole time.

Yeah, I think his name was something like that.

larrytetris

Oh man these guys are so bad***.

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i55.tinypic.com/1s1uz4.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i55.tinypic.com/1s1uz4.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

coolmaninsano

mzhang