Hello !

Started by paxl13, December 02, 2010, 07:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paxl13

Hi Every Tetris fans !

I was reading the forum since a couple of time and I discovered TF and nullpomino here in this forum.
First, THANKS a lot for this community, information findable here is invaluable !
Second, I've got a couple of questions :

How accurate are the Grade Mania mode of NullPoMino... I'm curious to know if I reach S1 on Grade Mania that I can brag around that I can do it on the official game . Also, Is learning ARS and SRS movement fitness at the same time a good or a bad idea.. From what I have gatherered. SRS tend to be a LOT less restrictive but in the end it's about the same for T and L / J as for S and Z is seem to be different ( or more restrictive ).

Anyway, I got back into tetris about a month ago.. after playing a lot of shmup for last 3 - 4 years, I also like platformer and RPGs..

CHEERS,
paxl13

XaeL

Srs Finesse is more complex.
It has a more lenient wallkick table.

Nullpomino is fairly accurate for grade mania's.
if ur doing grade mania 1, u can use shmupmame tgm and emulate tgm1.

I wouldnt learn ARS and SRS finesse at same time, tho in 0G they are VERY similar in concepts.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

paxl13

Thanks for the answer

Emulation is more pain in the a**.. and you can't practice sections right off the bat  Like in NullPoMino, that Why I was asking...

In SRS, 20G is far more rare.. I need to decide If I concentrate myself on TGM or TF / SRS games...

Thanks !
paxl13