Cultris 2 Settings

Started by virulent, February 28, 2011, 10:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mippo

Quote from: Blink
Feature Request:

seperate soft drop speed setting, right now it uses the other settings.

I don't mind the soft drop speed, it's just that I am used to hard dropping a piece after soft dropping.
But because there's not much of a lock delay (or whatever it's called), the result is often that I accidentally hard drop the next piece

Blink

Another feature request:

Lines sent statistic at end of the round.

Feynman

Quote from: mippo
I don't mind the soft drop speed, it's just that I am used to hard dropping a piece after soft dropping.
But because there's not much of a lock delay (or whatever it's called), the result is often that I accidentally hard drop the next piece

I'ld like to see the lock delay become a big longer so that this doesnt happen all the time, I don't even hard drop after soft drops anymore, costing alot of time.

Quote from: Blink
Another feature request:

Lines sent statistic at end of the round.

This is always fun to see and shouldnt be hard to implement. I love all kind of stats on everything, I'ld like to see a whole lot of different stats from not only the last match , but the entire session and averages etc.

Oh and on topic:  I'm using 5/8 atm. Does anyone know what cultris II setting corresponds to the fast setting in cultris I?

kwillin

I'm either using 4/9 or 4/8.

SpawN

I have tried Cultris but i`m disappointed by the so called advanced setting. Being able to just choose only between 9 options for the delay and repeat is not enough. It is just not customizable enough and whatever settings i use there seems to be a certain delay or discomfort that I feel when I play and that prevents me from developing rhytm. Maybe the fact that I haven't played for more than a year also plays role, but still, I feel disappointed with the ability to customize your settings.
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

Albert Einstein