New here.

Started by pica, January 05, 2011, 11:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pica

Hi, my name is Pica (not because of Pokemon). I just joined Harddrop today because I was influenced by today's tetris match on Ustream. Which I got the link from niconico. I'm usually on tetrisonline the most but I'll make my time for tetrisfriends as well.

Blink

Hey pica!  Welcome to HD.  TOJ is definitely a great game, I can see why you play it the most.  Hope to play with you sometime.

pica

Quote from: Blink
Hey pica!  Welcome to HD.  TOJ is definitely a great game, I can see why you play it the most.  Hope to play with you sometime.

Thank you! I hope so too~ I watched your videos w Mai-san on nico! Two of you guys are great!

killahbee

Hey there Pica,

Welcome to Hard Drop ! : ) feel free to browse around the site from some help tips or just to find some other tetris games ! Hope to see you around TOJ - that's currently my favourite tetris game : )

Cheers,
Killahbee

pica

Quote from: killahbee
Hey there Pica,

Welcome to Hard Drop ! : ) feel free to browse around the site from some help tips or just to find some other tetris games ! Hope to see you around TOJ - that's currently my favourite tetris game : )

Cheers,
Killahbee

Thank you!!

sonic

EnFuego

Welcome!

Are you japanese? (Your english is very good)
I am glad the tournament stream is attracting new people!

Ukrainian4Life

"I am dreaming less and sleeping more, but I'll sell my soul for the dream you stole." - Armor for Sleep

jemm_4

Welcome! Hope you try BlockBox, and NullpoMino two other great tetris games. ^_^
"Given the real thing and an indistinguishable fake, which is worth more"- Gaen Izuko (Nisemonogatari)
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."- Aristotle

Shizi

pica

>sonic, EnFuego, Ukrainian4Life, jemm_4, Shizi
Thank you!

I'm a native speaker. ^^

Penguin469

Quote from: Shizi
chuuu

I am Aaron, I have been playing Tetris for a few years.  I am not the greatest but this tournament seems fun.  Maybe I could give it a try and how to sign up?