Hello Tetris Woooorld!

Started by colorhapsody, July 25, 2010, 12:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul676

I'm sure Aristotle made a few bucks working as Alexander the Great's tutor. Of course he lost it after Athens tried to make a Socrates of him....

Welcome btw! we gotta play again like we did yesterday!
               Tetris Belts!

XaeL

Quote from: ManOfMiracles
I'm a professional philosopher. I make 200k a year with this gig.

Quote from: DAS44
I'm a food critic and I get paid 450K a year, put that in your pipe and smoke it

Welcome to HD color

Quote from: iphys
Welcome!

I do know one philosophy prof that makes $200K/a, so it's not impossible to make money in philosophy, just not very likely, but I don't think most people go into philosophy for the money.  I took a few philosophy courses in undergrad and grad school, and they were my favourite courses.

I'm a programmer at TetrisFriends.com and i earn $550K a year. The pays soooooo good, if we actually finish the game then we wont get anymore money!

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

colorhapsody

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]is your sister on HD?[/quote]

She's not, I don't know if she plays anymore. I remember she was pretty good though, impressed a 12 year old me anyways...

Well, Chopin, maybe if you didn't say things like "Thou darest perfect clear me?" and were so fun to beat, I'd stop! ( jp, I'm pretty awful at tetris)

And Xael, that's so cool, I feel like someone pulled back the curtain that is my computer screen because you work backstage at TF.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"][/div]

I_AM_SAND

DanielKCrandall

Hello!  Your name rings a bell-- I think I've played against you before on TF.

morgangray

my moms a lawyer for wt kids. the pay is terrible but... liberal guilt s a b****

larrytetris

A little late for a welcome, but hey.

Have you talked to Harganslee? She minored in philosophy and really enjoys it.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Someone2knoe

Hullo  I just started college and majoring in music ;O

I wrote the music for blockbox which ppl don't play because they are losers

Nice to meet u