Interested in learning japanese

Started by azn_papirus, August 24, 2010, 11:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azn_papirus

So lately, scanlators have been very busy, and by that i mean im going to pee my pants waiting for the next chapters of these manga to be translated, because they're that awesome.
It's tearing me up on the inside to not know whats going to happen next.
So I've decided that i want to learn japanese.

Anyone in HD who understand my pain and would like to help out? Or do u guys think i have some serious patience issues...

I dont have any money, and i dont have a webcam, so sorry ._. but dont expect much in return. but i guess ill try to do what i can? idno,
thank you...
What a cloudy day!
No ees not ._.

Maii04

I take as a language in school. I'm not all that good though. However I can teach you what I am learning as I am doing the work for school.

azn_papirus

=D, thanks maii, that would be awesome,
What a cloudy day!
No ees not ._.

Maii04

larrytetris

I don't know much japanese, especially not how to read it.

You could put already-released english and japanese translations side by side, and learn that way. Manga is like the same 10 phrases over and over again anyway.

1) I'M GOING TO KILL YOU
2) I LOVE YOUUU <3
3) WHAT?!?!
4) You're cute :3

etc, if you catch my drift.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

Maii04

Quote from: larrytetris
I don't know much japanese, especially not how to read it.

You could put already-released english and japanese translations side by side, and learn that way. Manga is like the same 10 phrases over and over again anyway.

1) I'M GOING TO KILL YOU
2) I LOVE YOUUU <3
3) WHAT?!?!
4) You're cute :3

etc, if you catch my drift.

lol larry.. those r in emotional moments.. there is soo much more to it

azn_papirus

haha larry if it was that easy...

and maii uhmm... send me ur notes and homework =D
What a cloudy day!
No ees not ._.

Maii04

Papi it's an online course. I can give you my username and password. You can look at the stuff on it. Also I have handouts. How do you want me to send it to you? Before you start though you have to memorize all hiragana and katakana. 46 letters each. You can get thr charts from online easily.

azn_papirus

._. sounds like alot of work... are you sure u want to give me your password and everything? and what kind of things are on the site... resources and practice? i think i have alot of work to do then, but thanks... haha
What a cloudy day!
No ees not ._.

Maii04

It is a lot of hard work. I don't mind giving you my password. Basically the whole textbook is online. The account disables sometimes in august. Idk when. But I can give u my new password and username when I get it. So sept 2nd or 3rd.

azn_papirus

lol kk and thanks, but make sure its ok? maybe its illegal or something ._.
What a cloudy day!
No ees not ._.

Maii04

It's def not illegal. It's just school work. I'll pm it to you.

It's def not illegal. It's just school work. I'll pm it to you.

artifaxiom

Quote from: azn_papirus
So lately, scanlators have been very busy, and by that i mean im going to pee my pants waiting for the next chapters of these manga to be translated, because they're that awesome.
It's tearing me up on the inside to not know whats going to happen next.
So I've decided that i want to learn japanese.

Anyone in HD who understand my pain and would like to help out? Or do u guys think i have some serious patience issues...

I dont have any money, and i dont have a webcam, so sorry ._. but dont expect much in return. but i guess ill try to do what i can? idno,
thank you...

In addition to taking Maii up on her offer, you may want to search around the net for sites that will teach you things for free.  They're scattered, but useful.  There are also some useful torrents for learning basics; PM me if you're interested.

XaeL

a i u e o
ka ki ku ke ko
sa shi su se so
sex si b**** is mo

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.