Hey Hey Hey

Started by Maii04, August 24, 2010, 09:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maii04

I'm 17 years old and I'm going in my senior year of highschhol. I hope to get into a 7 year medical program with UMDNJ. I hope to either become a Radiologist or a Phyciatrist in the future. I absolutely love to figure skate. I hope to get to Nationals or World Championships for figure skating. I also love watching anime. I watch amagami SS, Bleach, Hoshi no Kirby, and Naruto. However I'm only caught up with Bleach at the moment. On to tetris. I grew up playing tetris on my parents phones and got hooked. I started PC tetris April last year, but I only played once in a while. after I made an account I got hooked and this is what I have been doing all summer since I have nothing better to do (this is my job --> playing tetris) Nice to meet you all. I hope to become great friends with all of you.

BTW Larry I made sure i have no gramatical errors. Happy?

ManOfMiracles

MiracleMan

EnFuego

coolmaninsano

Spelling and grammar failures.

Monte

hey dat's kewl u like tetris but if u wanna bcome a doctor memba dat u have 2 study long n hard so dun play 2 much. payce.
Monte: you scared of the rookie of the year
Digital: sigh, I'm soooo scared
Digital: *digital pees in his pants*

larrytetris

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]www.hrlarry.com[/div]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
[/di

DAS44

o: Friend of my sisters figure skates competitively, oftentimes in other countries. She won bronze at an event in... Switzerland I think last year, international events. She skates for 5 freaking hours a day.

Nullpo rules.

Maii04

Quote from: DAS44
o: Friend of my sisters figure skates competitively, oftentimes in other countries. She won bronze at an event in... Switzerland I think last year, international events. She skates for 5 freaking hours a day.

Nullpo rules.

Nice. I'm still noob at skating so no competitions for a while. Whats her name?

Larry: yes you]

Monte: I balance my schedule so I have time for everything

jemm_4

Quote from: coolmaninsano
Spelling and grammar failures.

Grammer >:)
oh and welcome!(i guess)
"Given the real thing and an indistinguishable fake, which is worth more"- Gaen Izuko (Nisemonogatari)
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."- Aristotle

azn_papirus

hoho y only intro nao?
i mean, *Laughs*, Why do you only post an introduction of yourself nao?
... im lame, hi maii ._.
What a cloudy day!
No ees not ._.

meow

かわいいですね

mippo

hi maii!
how's your ruby collection?

Maii04

Mippo: My ruby collection is bad. People keep killing me. I'm trying not to get sub 100. Was there last week.

Meow:  何だがかわいいか。

Quote from: EnFuego
delirium???

i'm perfectly normal