Hi Tetris world ;)

Started by NoManual, August 13, 2010, 11:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoManual

Hey!

My name is August Gjesvik (20) and I live in Oslo, Norway. I`ve been playing tetris since I was around 6 years old. Started first off with a strange kind of "game-boy", not the usuall, (dont remember the name `cus it was my grandma`s ).. Then N64 tetris which I loved lol, played it aloooot with my friends and always beat them  wasn`t too funny to be too good    (hehe)...

Anyway, now I`m traveling around the world with my friend. Been away for 1 month already and 5 more to go  To this trip I bought myself a Nintendo DS and of course Tetris DS. Managed easily to play the marathon as long as I want, (got bored at 7.1m ). Atm I`m improving my mission 1 Time Trial time. It`s 1:00:20 atm ;D Have you heard about any better than that? Not on twingalaxies either ;D I`m thinking of getting the Tetris Party Delux, (maybe Premium or not? any1 know when it will be out in English?).

Well, first of all I joined this community because I simply love Tetris (lol). I want to learn from the Pro`s, tho I consider myself as an over average player ;P Also I wonder what PC version that is played the most? So I can get it when I get home to Norway in January  Currently I`m in Japan

- NoManual -
40L = 28.71
My Blog

ManOfMiracles

The most played tetris game is tetrisfriends. But I also recommend getting NullpoMino and even TOJ is pretty good with the patch.
MiracleMan

I_AM_SAND

Boingloing

hi! you should totally get tetris party deluxe, the new modes make it all worth while (I mainly play sprint)

g u r l g a m e r

Maii04

Firstly Welcome to HD. Secondly toj is the best game in the universe. Make an account there. We should play it together sometimes. See you around soon.

DAS44

Quote from: Maii04
Firstly Welcome to HD. Secondly toj is the best game in the universe. Make an account there. We should play it together sometimes. See you around soon.
Welcome man

Maii stop spamming that, it's not true! It's subjective to the person, and the general consensus is that nullpo is better. Get over it!

Maii04

Quote from: DAS44
Welcome man

Maii stop spamming that, it's not true! It's subjective to the person, and the general consensus is that nullpo is better. Get over it!

I'm not spamming that!! And it's true. Toj is the best game in the universe not nullpoo. Who cares abt general consensus. That's total bs.

DAS44

Quote from: Maii04
I'm not spamming that!! And it's true. Toj is the best game in the universe not nullpoo. Who cares abt general consensus. That's total bs.
So basically you're saying, you're right no matter what? Without any legitimate backing for said argument?

Sooo mature :x

ohitsstef

TOJ is alright
you should try out some other games for perspective though  
like blockbox or nullpomino yeah yeah

oorrr maybe try some TGM :3

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

coolmaninsano