Tetris Friends T-spin single

Started by chopin, July 02, 2010, 06:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chopin

Ummmm, why are my t-spin singles sending lines?

bach_of_tetris

As well as implementing TOJ's garbage system, they probably copied the scoring too. Not sure about combos though, havent checked.
"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" - Rachmaninoff

chopin

Does no one think this is important? O_O

It seems all t-spin singles send two lines. T-spin minis with wall kicks still don't send lines on their own though.

meow

This has always been the case. Tspin single sends 2 lines, doubles send 4 lines. I have no idea why they made Tspin minis send zero lines though.

chopin

Dude, are you joking?! No one ever told me lmao

On lighter note, which order here sends more lines?
The J first or the I first?

[fumen]105@bcF3jbH3hbI3hbJ3hbP3gbI3gbB3gbF3gbI3gbA3gb?G3gbI3gbI3gbF3gbB3gbI3gbI3qbA4G7eEAAAmhAAAApiAA?AAbcF3jbH3hbI3EYhdAAA7eFpiAAAAmmAAAAAAAAAA[/fumen]

crzy242

me and viru did some testing
turns out on nullpom,
in Tspin Only rooms, Tspin Minis send 1, and tspin doubles with wallkick are counted as normal tspin doubles
in AllSpin rooms, Mini Singles don't send, and tspin doubles with wallkick are counted as tspin-mini-double.
☠  crzy242

bach_of_tetris

Quote from: chopin
Dude, are you joking?! No one ever told me lmao

On lighter note, which order here sends more lines?
The J first or the I first?

[fumen]105@bcF3jbH3hbI3hbJ3hbP3gbI3gbB3gbF3gbI3gbA3gb?G3gbI3gbI3gbF3gbB3gbI3gbI3qbA4G7eEAAAmhAAAApiAA?AAbcF3jbH3hbI3EYhdAAA7eFpiAAAAmmAAAAAAAAAA[/fumen]

Both send 3 lines, but i would go with the second one, to maintain the combo
"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" - Rachmaninoff

crzy242

Quote from: bach_of_tetris
Both send 3 lines, but i would go with the second one, to maintain the combo
no, the first one sends 2 (triple)
second one sends one line (single+double)
but yeah, go the second one, to keep the combo
☠  crzy242

bach_of_tetris

Quote from: crzy242
no, the first one sends 2 (triple)
second one sends one line (single+double)
but yeah, go the second one, to keep the combo

A consecutive single and double sends 3 lines so actually they are the same.

meow

Quote from: crzy242
me and viru did some testing
turns out on nullpom,
in Tspin Only rooms, Tspin Minis send 1, and tspin doubles with wallkick are counted as normal tspin doubles
in AllSpin rooms, Mini Singles don't send, and tspin doubles with wallkick are counted as tspin-mini-double.

Tspin rules follows TOJ. Tspin minis send 1, and the rest send double the amount they add.

All Spins follows Amagami Tetris (the flash Tetris on the TOJ site?? ask Wojtek for more details). Single mini spins send 0 lines, double mini spins send 3 lines. The rewards are unintuitive to most of us, but I guess that's how Amagami Tetris game rolls. B2B adds 1 line (unlike TOJ where it adds 2 to a TST), but again single minis B2B adds nothing.

Keep this in mind because HDO4 uses all spins

crzy242

Quote from: bach_of_tetris
A consecutive single and double sends 3 lines so actually they are the same.
no, you do a single, which sends 0 , then a double, which sends 1.
combo 1's dont sends anything, so that second part only sends 1 line
☠  crzy242

meow

unless its TF where combo 1 sends 1 line

bach_of_tetris

Quote from: meow
unless its TF where combo 1 sends 1 line

Yeah it depends where u play. On tf it does send one line, TOJ i think it doesn't.