Hello harddrop fellas.

Started by TFastVirus, January 28, 2010, 05:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TFastVirus

Hi everyone , my name is virus , i started playing tetris 9 years ago in online tetris community TetrisNet , i first started playing Tetris Slow , then moved on to playing TetrisFast in server downstack.com , Years passed and i got better and faster , downstack.com closed and moved its community to tetridome.com , our community has almost vanished but we all like tetris and are moving on , i Leave and come the tetris scene often , but im back again , Im Old in this game but i would like to try new stuff and learn something new everyday , Im up for any challenge , and Will take any advices also  SaluTe ! , oh , and btw , what happend to tetrisconcept ????

themysticalninja

Quote from: TFastVirus
Hi everyone , my name is virus , i started playing tetris 9 years ago in online tetris community TetrisNet , i first started playing Tetris Slow , then moved on to playing TetrisFast in server downstack.com , Years passed and i got better and faster , downstack.com closed and moved its community to tetridome.com , our community has almost vanished but we all like tetris and are moving on , i Leave and come the tetris scene often , but im back again , Im Old in this game but i would like to try new stuff and learn something new everyday , Im up for any challenge , and Will take any advices also  SaluTe ! , oh , and btw , what happend to tetrisconcept ????

Tetris is just as fun as it used to be if not more
Morpheus: What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on!

ohitsstef

where are you going to start playing now? tetris friends live or blockbox?

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

TFastVirus

Corrosive

good to see you're back
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

Corrosive

"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

Anonymous

ayayayayayayayay for blockbox
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next