Kingdom Hearts 358/2

Started by Ando, September 29, 2009, 10:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ando

Thoughts? its fun so far, but tutorial is really long
Current Goal: GET KNOWN BY EVERYONE ON HERE

Tetris DS: 162047 665731

SpawN

I would suggest that when someone creates a topic like that gives some info on what this is all about, cause I have no idea what are you talking about. Maybe that's why nobody has responded yet.
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

Albert Einstein

kitty

dang that was hard kevin. But yeah if you do post someting like this, you should help readers out and provide some information. We all are lazy after all =D
kitty

Chaezy

I didn't really like 358/2.

I think it started out great, but locking on got really annoying after a while. I always end up locking onto a shadow behind me instead of the gigantic flying dragon in front of me. I tried to not lock onto anything for a while, but I ended up automatically locking onto things and rage quitting.

When you do lock onto the boss, though, the game becomes very easy. You basically just get hit by a few attacks and then chain all your limit breaks to finish the boss off.

Also, when the enemies disappear because they're too far from their spawn point, I feel like throwing my DS against the wall o3o