Hello

Started by kodomo, September 20, 2009, 09:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kodomo

I'm not really good at introducing myself, but here goes:

I've been playing Tetris 4 years ago and started playing on the cell phone version: Tetris Tournament (i believe) Won a few Best Buy Prizes and then went onto the Xbox version: Tetris Evolution (horrible game lol but had decent stats) used r0ckurw0rld as my account
Now i mainly play Tetris Splash on the xbox 360 but changed my gt to: A1R GEAR
I tried to play TF a couple times, but end up with frequent lag spikes. (account name = kodomo)

40 lines on TS: 45.74 seconds (considered slow compared to the BB stats and other Tetris editions)

Anyways, i'm always interested in playing against anyone from any skill level. And i don't mind losing as long as people are having fun and improving their gameplay.
A1R GEAR

Blink

Hey kodomo, glad to have you here.  Looks like you're mainly into multiplayer tetris, we'll probably run into eachother sometime.  Feel free to post your Splash, Evolution, and Friends records at http://www.harddrop.com/records if you want to.

You say your Tetris Splash name is A1R GEAR, is that because you watched the anime??  Awesome anime, I wish it didn't end so prematurely.

kodomo

nice to meet you blink. i've heard you're one of the legendary players in tetris so its nice to chat with you.
How does the record leaderboards work? I'm checking the tetris splash 40 lines section and see a score of 69.65 from Itswhatever. Is that 1: 09 seconds or something else?
A1R GEAR

Red_Star

Quote from: kodomo
nice to meet you blink. i've heard you're one of the legendary players in tetris so its nice to chat with you.

He is the legendary tetris player. Also, welcome to Harddrop kodomo, I hope you enjoy it here. There is quite a number of skilled players here to really level up one's abilities.
Play Cultris

kodomo

Nice to meet you too Red Star. Isn't your avatar picture from that old school anime, (oh man i forgot lol)
A1R GEAR

Blink

How does the record leaderboards work? I'm checking the tetris splash 40 lines section and see a score of 69.65 from Itswhatever. Is that 1: 09 seconds or something else?

yes, if the score thing asks for seconds put how many seconds it is.  69 = 1 min 9 seconds.  Sorry, the leaderboard can only be autosorted like this, otherwise I'd have to manual sort it.  So yeah, if you see it asking for seconds just put seconds, if it asks for time put the usual 00:00:00 format.

Red_Star

Nice to meet you too Red Star. Isn't your avatar picture from that old school anime, (oh man i forgot lol)

It is Zenigata the detective from the anime Lupin the 3rd. It is a bit old, but I enjoy the older animes.
Play Cultris

kodomo

Quote from: Blink
yes, if the score thing asks for seconds put how many seconds it is.  69 = 1 min 9 seconds.  Sorry, the leaderboard can only be autosorted like this, otherwise I'd have to manual sort it.  So yeah, if you see it asking for seconds just put seconds, if it asks for time put the usual 00:00:00 format.

Oh it's okay. I was just curious of how it was setup. Thanks.

Quote from: Red_Star
It is Zenigata the detective from the anime Lupin the 3rd. It is a bit old, but I enjoy the older animes.

Oh  that's sick. I remember they showed that in cartoon network. The only old school anime i liked was "Now and Then, Here and Now". I usually follow the modern anime but if it has a good story involved, then i'm interested.
A1R GEAR