Fan Made Games now allowed on the videos section

Started by Blink, February 18, 2010, 02:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

Since there isn't anything that can actually get the site into trouble for allowing only videos of fan made clones , it is now allowed on the Videos feature of the website.  Please don't forget to select your video category, which is "Fan Made Games".

Wojtek

Good. BTW is linking to tetrinet2 site is allowed on forums? Because it seems that official game name is now tnet2. I would be nice to have some instructions on forums where to get it and how to get started.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

solo2001

wait a sec, if HD is "not sponsored or endorsed by The Tetris Company or its subsidiaries" then why should we care about linking to tetris clones?

besides, we've dedicated an entire thread to hacking TOJ, an official tetris game.
[15:40] DAS44: trolliest thread ever was solo's

Blink

Quote from: solo2001
wait a sec, if HD is "not sponsored or endorsed by The Tetris Company or its subsidiaries" then why should we care about linking to tetris clones?

Just to be on the safe side, as mentioned before there has been atleast 2 sites in the past which have been taken down before for making download links of certain clones available.

meow

Achille

So cultris videos are now allowed ?  

If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants.

Men rise and fall like the winter wheat but these names will never die.

Let them say I lived in the time of Hector tamer of horses.

Let them say... ...I lived in the time of Achilles.

Blink

Quote from: Achille
So cultris videos are now allowed ?  

Yes, cultris vids are allowed.