Hello from Goldenshadow

Started by Goldenshadow, September 19, 2009, 02:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldenshadow

Hello there, I have been meaning to do this for a while, but I have been distracted with college.

Some of you may already know me from omgpop, seeing as a I frequented that site for a long time.

My name is Jordan and Tetris has been an interest of mine for about 6 months. I started playing on Blockles near the end of March, and played as a casual way to have fun. Since then I have become more and more interested in the game, but always as just a thing to do with friends.

The reason I am deciding to start posting on the forums is because I want to improve my gameplay. Blockles has been the only Tetris clone I have played extensively because I enjoyed the community. However, in the last few weeks I have been playing Tetris Friends and trying to get used to that game.

I look forward to playing and learning with the community here.

Someone2knoe

Blink

welcome to the site goldenshadow.  If you're focusing primarily on TF Live, i'd suggest spending some of your time learning t-spins.

medyas

yay for more blockles players! i'd suggest never playing blink if you value your ego :P

spoolofyule

heyy golden! yay for blockles players!

azn_papirus

hey golden, sup? [first time posting on intro thread since MY intro]
umm im sure ull like it here, if u havent been around much yet, then youll be surprised at how nice the community is [do i get to be moderator nao?]
wen i first got here i was like, "wow, these ppl r crazy like meh"
have fun, srry for long speach, [cuz thats my thing...]
What a cloudy day!
No ees not ._.

Goldenshadow

Thanks for the welcome you guys. Good to hear from you again Pierce, Spool, and Medyas. To Aznpapirus, I do not recognize your screen name, forgive me if it's slipped my mind, I knew a lot of people from the site.

As a side note, to Medyas, I played against Blink on tf today, your warning was too late, got stuck with second that round .

jdapple

hi!  your picture is so matter-of-fact!  lol!  azn_papirus hehe

Goldenshadow

If you are an old blockles friend and I don't already talk to you, or just a fellow tetris talker, send me a message on aim; my aim is Goldenshadow177.