TF lagging for u?

Started by azn_papirus, August 26, 2009, 01:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azn_papirus

hmmm, i dno if its just me, [cuz i dont see any1 else complaining]

but ye, does it seems like tetrisfriends is lagging for any1?
i dont mean to be a noob and say that i lost cuz it lagged,
but ye, its been causing some problems for me,
its never done this before,
but if its rlly just me, sum1 point it out
What a cloudy day!
No ees not ._.

iphys

I used to just have problems when my browser was bogged down with too many tabs open, so I switched to using a separate browser for it, but I've still never completely eliminated brief moments where it freezes up on me, even if I restart my computer and everything.  It's really annoying, but considering it's a free game, I guess I can't complain.

Magnanimous

That's just one of Flash's many problems... Although we keep hearing that TF's programmers are working on the code, so it's likely to get better.

For now, just try to close everything else. Or play Blockbox.
Best 40 Lines: 37:74 (162.18 TPM) on NullpoMino

EnFuego

Yes I get temporary lag spikes that make me misdrop. You are not the only one

Wojtek

I have exactly same problems with TF. I have also annoying performance issues with Blockbox. This is kinda funny, because it used to play GTA4 on this laptop and it worked quite well, but it seems this machine is not powerful enought to run tetris. This is why I hate browser games, in browser everything works like 10 times slower. :/

However I have little advice: if you use Vista or 7 then turning Aero off helps a lot.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

Zircean

When I play TF, it doesn't really lag per se, but it just kind of silently drops inputs. I don't like that very much, but I barely play TF anyway, so I don't really care too much.
[div align=\\\"CENTER\\\"]Dev Blog | | Google Code[/div]

azn_papirus

u know, i hate to be the one to complain,
but, has any1 seen the play again button?
or the go to home page...

i dno, jus noticed it after a game of survival,
maybe cuz i suk so much that it descided to not let me play again, but i killed in 5p sprint so im not sure wuts up...
What a cloudy day!
No ees not ._.