Seeking creativity

Started by Corrosive, March 23, 2011, 01:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrosive

My girl has to come up with a funny ransom note to use for a project involving cutting out magazine letters in one of her design classes.

An example given was: "Dear Grandma, bake me some cookies or I'll throw away your denchers."

Reply with any ransom note ideas you can come up with, it can be unrealistic and involve movies/celebrities/politics
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

Noogy

Quote from: Corrosive
My girl has to come up with a funny ransom note to use for a project involving cutting out magazine letters in one of her design classes.

An example given was: "Dear Grandma, bake me some cookies or I'll throw away your denchers."

Reply with any ransom note ideas you can come up with, it can be unrealistic and involve movies/celebrities/politics

dentures

bach_of_tetris

Hand over the wallet Bach, or I'll play consecutive 5ths! (music in joke)
"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" - Rachmaninoff

Beastin_Shen

dear dolphin,

do a double backflip or ill plug your blowhole.
<div style="overflow: hidden; background-image: url(http://harddrop.com/design/pic/badges/bg_black.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 285px; height: 80px;position:relative;"><span style="width:60px;height:80px;float:left;overflow: hidden;margin-top:10px;margin-left:10px;"><a href="http://hard

Ryan227735

Quote from: bach_of_tetris
Hand over the wallet Bach, or I'll play consecutive 5ths! (music in joke)

Bach,
I go to college at a music conservatory, so that was hilarious... lol, just thought i'd let you know your joke was much appreciated.

jujube

SALUTASHENS MEGOVNUH-~

PLEEZU2 GIVETHUH WALLUP;O FITYS

OR MEEOO'MY GIDDYSAN KITY SHO

NO1NO BITEEO' PITYS KNOWHOW

2AM IAMS KIBBLES IN

PARK PARKING LOTS LURKING AT U ADIU

HERO_KID

dear blink, let me win or ill kill you.
just kidding... haha but i have thought this about others