hebo_MAI

Started by Corrosive, July 02, 2009, 01:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blink

Quote from: hebo-MAI
5. It is 10 months ago that I started to play Tetris and it's 2 years ago that I began to Heboris.

wow, amazing for only having played for that long.  that's scary

Rosti_LFC

Take out the creepy middle third and it was a good interview.

MasterBait

Hebo_Mai is a girl?
I remembered speaking to him (Hsp30w) at TiT chatroom many times, i think he's a guy because he mentioned once that his Dad brought the family TV to his store. Reason was due to his sister laughing too much and disturbing family sleep in the early mornings. I still found that funny. I'm Hayate btw.
Fun times when we chat, but now TiT is gone too...

Digital

Quote from: MasterBait
Hebo_Mai is a girl?
I remembered speaking to him (Hsp30w) at TiT chatroom many times, i think he's a guy because he mentioned once that his Dad brought the family TV to his store. Reason was due to his sister laughing too much and disturbing family sleep in the early mornings. I still found that funny. I'm Hayate btw.
Nah, hsp30w signed up as hsp here on HD. I remember hearing about an awesome Japanese female TGM player awhile back and hebo_MAI seems to fit the description.

Blink

Quote from: MasterBait
Hebo_Mai is a girl?

hsp30w and hebo mai are definitely not the same person.  i've played both before and they dont play the same lol.  i think i've seen both playing same time before too.

MasterBait

Quote from: Digital
Nah, hsp30w signed up as hsp here on HD. I remember hearing about an awesome Japanese female TGM player awhile back and hebo_MAI seems to fit the description.

Hsp30w did tell me once that he liked playing Panel de Pon too, believe it or not.
I don't know if that's a coincidence, but i'm not going to comment further haha