What am I doing wrong?

Started by filipemtx, July 18, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filipemtx

Quote from: OneDarthYear
I see you are already try to learn to do t spin triples. dont focus on t spins when you are just starting to play tetris. practice just getting tetrises. it will be much easier to learn it, and it will be easier to learn t spins if you learn the basic strategy used by most beginners and average players. even the most skilled tetris players started by learning the most basic, but most easiest, strategy.

yeah but a game is meant to be fun. I had fun learning perfect clear and now t spin triples. I now I can make it more efficiently but, thats it: trying to have fun with the game :-D

TheChris

Nullpomino has also a bot. You can set the bot to just giving you Advice instead of taking control.
I did it to become a better feeling. You could give a try.

https://prnt.sc/kpq0rq (Click to see example,)

OneDarthYear

you still take time to place blocks because you don't know where to put them. Use your preview window. That will help you get your stack more even. Also, you should learn how certain pieces make your space more organised. Generally, you want to find opportunities with the pieces that are coming up to create a 3 by 4, 4 by 4, or even a 5 by 4.

filipemtx

I'm not having time lately for playing tetris, but I'll try practicing marathon and reading material about stacking flat.

When I see improvements I'll post here.