Falling Lightblocks for Android

Started by MrStahlfelge, July 23, 2017, 02:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrStahlfelge

Hi there,

it's been a while since I released Falling Lightblocks for Android, and maybe some of you already knows it thanks to Harddrop's Twitter account.

At first I thought here is not the right place to anounce it because it is definitely not a feature-rich client for the experts like Nullpomino - but I realized also casual players are here.

My goal for this client was to make a mobile client for Android with touch controls that still work on higher levels and an offline multiplayer mode for connecting two devices directly.

There is also an online multiplayer mode (which requires Google Play Games and services installed) and Gamepad support.

Gameplay GIF to show the art and touch controls:

You can grab the game here:
Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.golfgl.lightblocks
Amazon: amazon.com/dp/B073PFQ8LL
If you don't have installed Play services, you can find the APK on itch.io.

Hope you enjoy it, if you have improvement suggestions, feel free to leave them here.

Just in case you like the game and think others also might appreciate it:
As you all surely know, it is nearly impossible to find a good Tetris on Play Store by just searching there.
Play Store ranks games based on the following statistics: download count and install time. If you like the game and keep it on your device or even install it on more devices, this will help to get a better search result position.
Also, every positive rating with a review mentioning the T-word helps a lot. I am not allowed to use it in the game's description, but if enough reviewers use it in their statement, the game will get visible for people just searching "Tetris" in the future.