Perfect Clear Setups

Started by VitoKing, June 03, 2017, 12:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VitoKing

While I do find that I am quite adequate in Tetris (if nothing else in life), I find that one thing alludes me: the art of the Perfect Clear.

While I have done it a few times before, it has always been something that just sort of happens during regular play. Setting up for a perfect clear, however, is something I can say I'm not sure how to do well, and there don't appear to be any one solid topic on it in the wiki.

So I'm coming to you guys for help today: what is the best setup for perfect clears? I am asking because in Puyo Puyo Tetris the second perfect clear trophy is the only one I'm lacking for the Tetris side of trophies. I also think that it can be useful to know in multiplayer games as well. So give me your best strategies!
This is a signature... enjoy.

Danieru

Quote from: VitoKing
While I do find that I am quite adequate in Tetris (if nothing else in life), I find that one thing alludes me: the art of the Perfect Clear.

While I have done it a few times before, it has always been something that just sort of happens during regular play. Setting up for a perfect clear, however, is something I can say I'm not sure how to do well, and there don't appear to be any one solid topic on it in the wiki.

So I'm coming to you guys for help today: what is the best setup for perfect clears? I am asking because in Puyo Puyo Tetris the second perfect clear trophy is the only one I'm lacking for the Tetris side of trophies. I also think that it can be useful to know in multiplayer games as well. So give me your best strategies!

Start here - Shuey's PC Study
Just an Irish tetris player.

VitoKing

Wow, that is a really comprehensive guide. Thanks!
This is a signature... enjoy.