NullpoMino Off Flash Drive

Started by CosmicCommunist, October 24, 2016, 03:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CosmicCommunist

Is it possible to run NullpoMino off of a flash drive? Because once I get back to my college once my break ends, I want to be able to play it off of the library computers (lugging around my laptop isn't the safest thing).

XaeL

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Danieru

Quote from: CosmicCommunist
Is it possible to run NullpoMino off of a flash drive? Because once I get back to my college once my break ends, I want to be able to play it off of the library computers (lugging around my laptop isn't the safest thing).

Yes, as long as the computer you are plugging the USB into has Java installed it should work just fine.
Just an Irish tetris player.

CosmicCommunist

Quote from: Danieru
Quote from: CosmicCommunist

Yes, as long as the computer you are plugging the USB into has Java installed it should work just fine.

Thank you! I am sure the computers in the library have Java so that'll be nice  I just wish there was a way to sync progresses across versions.

PabloNex

If it doesn't work or you forgot the pendrive in your house remember that you can play JStris, that is a tetris for competitive usage too, and it works nice.