Modding NullpoMino

Started by MatMayuga, January 18, 2016, 06:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatMayuga

How can I change the in game text (for example: Single) to anything?

Okey_Dokey

Depends which text. If it's a menu text, the origin is most likely a text file in the NullpoMino\config\lang folder.

If it's a text in a game mode, it probably requires coding. For example, the code for "Single" output in Ultra mode (src/mu/nu/nullpo/game/subsystem/mode/UltraMode.java) looks like this:

switch(lastevent) {
case EVENT_SINGLE:
    receiver.drawMenuFont(engine, playerID, 2, 21, "SINGLE", EventReceiver.COLOR_DARKBLUE);
    break;

An instruction how to compile NullpoMino code in Eclipse can be found here.

CH4F

Didn't wanted to create a topic just for that.
Is there a site to download Nullpo builds, made by the community, such as soundfiles, BGMs, themes, fonts, backgrounds... ?
If no, can we make one? It will be easier for everybody to search the packs.
No need to host anything, you just need to host a database with a link of the content.

MicroBlizz

you can find a couple mods just searching "nullpomino" in the forums
☠ MicroBlizz

attentionwandered

I managed to get it running in eclipse pretty easily like this:

1. Download the nullpomino_master.zip from github, unzip it
2. Open up eclipse (I made a new workspace)
3. Create a new project and call it whatever (I used JRE 1.7 and it seems to work
4. Drag all of the contents of the nullpo master into the project and copy them over
5. Right click on the project and select "Configure Build Path"
6. Click Libraries tab and then choose 'add Jars' and look for any .jar files in the lib folder
7. Click on the Order and export tab and select all the jars and move them to the top of the build path

Then you can click the green arrow and run the project

*Oh I forgot to mention, you have to already have JRE 1.6 1.7 1.8 installed from the oracle site

Sisu

Quote from: CH4F
Didn't wanted to create a topic just for that.
Is there a site to download Nullpo builds, made by the community, such as soundfiles, BGMs, themes, fonts, backgrounds... ?
If no, can we make one? It will be easier for everybody to search the packs.
No need to host anything, you just need to host a database with a link of the content.
ok:

NullpoMino Forks and Mods

edit as needed