Good news everyone - new TTC game!

Started by Aaron, April 01, 2014, 12:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cycle

Quote from: Aaron
I recently had an e-mail exchange with Henk Rogers about the future of guideline Tetris. He let it be known to me that a new game is in the works and will be released July 18th as a one-time paid ($19.95) download for Windows and Macintosh platforms. He says it is similar to Tetris Online Japan in gameplay and design.

Key Features:
- Freely customizable DAS/ARR/IRS/IHS!
- Areas of multiplayer, including 1v1, FFA, and team play sections
- Marathon, Ultra, Sprint, Dig Challenge, and other single player modes
- A rank system similar to TOJ
- Four versions: English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. All are compatible to play against one another.

This version of Tetris will just be called "Tetris Online," and will cause Tetris Friends to be shut down sometime in August.

PM me if you want to see a low-quality cell phone picture of the gameplay, because that is all I am allowed to release to the public.

you really could have tried to make it believable.

Alexandra

Quote from: Alexandra
yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay!
you are awesome! for letting everyone know.
will the garbage be the same thing as toj and tf? or will all garbage be sent to all players?
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but 19.95 hmm

look at this innocence.
only a year ago this was....

Kevcel

Confirmed! The game will be called 'Tetris Ultimate'!  
Day One Member of harddrop.com

EagleLover58

april 1st if this is the real deal why do you post this on april 1st

Aaron

Quote from: EagleLover58april 1st if this is the real deal why do you post this on april 1st
It's totally the real deal, bro.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

Aaron

Corrosive 10:29 your april fools post pissed me off
Corrosive 10:29 i thought it was real
Corrosive 10:29 then i saw 2014
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

Corrosive

"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

Aaron

Quote from: CorrosiveWorst moderator ever!
Not even the worst in the history of this site.
[/div]